Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Space between header menu bar and top of main page area

Old Dec 30, 2010, 09:16 PM
Publinaut

21 posts · Dec 2010
[SOLVED] Space between header menu bar and top of main page area

How might I adjust the height of the space between header menu bar and top of main page area? Thanks!
Old Dec 31, 2010, 02:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Look thru the theme options
Old Dec 31, 2010, 01:45 PM
Publinaut

21 posts · Dec 2010
It seems to be in the header <tr> (code attached). I haven't been able to locate a control for this in the ATO.

http://www.simpleandenough.com/050_sne_wp_dev/

WP 3.0.4
AT 3.5.3

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: txt atahualpa space below page menu bar.txt (1.4 KB, 965 views)
Old Dec 31, 2010, 07:01 PM
Publinaut

21 posts · Dec 2010
It's the

TD#header padding-bottom:15px

I'm still looking for where this can be adjusted in ATO
Old Jan 1, 2011, 03:41 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Check the settings in the CSS inserts

The theme loads with an example style and a bunch of customization has been done to it. I suggest you copy the contents of CSS inserts to a text document and save it (you could also export the theme settings for a backup) then remove all the entries in the CSS inserts and see what it does.

Since you have them in a text file, you can add them back in a few at a time to see if 'your' style needs them.

happy New Year

Last edited by juggledad; Jan 1, 2011 at 08:59 AM.
Old Jan 1, 2011, 06:14 AM
Publinaut

21 posts · Dec 2010
I'm comfortable modifying the CSS. There are several CSS files with the AT download. I tried modifying the td#header in styles/ata-default, however, that didn't seem to have an effect. Should the modification be added to atahualpa/styles.css?