Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How do i change background image?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 29, 2009, 01:38 PM
jenny

9 posts · Dec 2009
Unhappy How do i change background image?

Hi,
I have tried everything to change my background image! i have read every single post associated with that problem and i have had no luck!!!!

Right now under the "body,text ,links" tab and in the and in the body style i have

font-family: tahoma, arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 0.8em;
color: #000000;
background: url(chrismagwood.ca/wp-content/themes/atahualpa344/images/floor leaf.jpg) repeat top left;

I have tried variations on this like ...
-taking out the "chrismagwood.ca"
-taking out color: #000000;
-changing "atahualpa344" to "atahualpa"

Please help! this is so frustrating!

thanks
Jen