Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Mailchimp sign-up form in text widged not triggering success message

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 22, 2011, 03:58 AM
annsworld

140 posts · Mar 2010
[SOLVED] Mailchimp sign-up form in text widged not triggering success message

Hi,
I have a problem with mailchimp placed in a text widget in the side bar.

When a subscriber submits his name and subscribes, a redirect to a thank you message should occur, but it doesn't.

Also when es subscriber enters nothing, but hits submit, it is supposed to redirect to an error page. This does not happen either

The same code plonked into a pop-up (I have set it to show 1000 times for testing purposes - so you can try it) works beautifully.

So it must have something to do with either the widget or the sidebar setting. Cannot figure out what it is.

Do any of you have any idea where this problem may come from?

The whole thing is located at www.annashiney.com

Thanks,
Ann.