Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Two Part Header Problem

Old Jul 22, 2012, 05:23 PM
windy

13 posts · Sep 2011
Unhappy Two Part Header Problem

My website:
www.windycityonthecheap.com

How can I
a) get rid of the green icon
b) move the photo of the fountain up so that it's next to the blog name
c) and, if necessary, remove blank space after photo is removed so that my posts appear higher on the page.

Thank you.
Old Jul 22, 2012, 07:05 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
a: Look in the Style & edit Header Area section
b: This is going to require fiddling with the CSS. To give you a start here is some crude code which you will definitely have to tweak. Also the image is taller than the title so I am not sure how you want that to work. The absolute positioning in the example code will take care of the space but you will have to change the settings in the theme options to get rid of the left and right opacity.
HTML Code:
#imagecontainer {
    position: absolute;
    width: 400px;
    z-index: 99;
    left: 470px;
    top: 20px;
}
Old Jul 22, 2012, 07:21 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
since the image is so small, you could try just turning on the option to overlay the blog title and tag over the image and then position them where you want them.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 06:02 PM
windy

13 posts · Sep 2011
Thank you, gentlemen.