Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Exclude pages

Old Jan 26, 2012, 02:32 AM
vavr

6 posts · May 2011
Exclude pages from Page Menu Bar?
not work
namber page input exclude for fields
help my please
P.S upgrade engine wordpress 3.3.1
Old Jan 26, 2012, 09:21 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
version of Atahualpa
url?
what page did you exclude?
Old Jan 27, 2012, 02:37 AM
vavr

6 posts · May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
version of Atahualpa
url?
what page did you exclude?

Atahualpa 3.7.3

http://bic-biblio.ru/
Old Jan 27, 2012, 04:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
did you put the page id's in the option ato->MENU 1 (Page Menu)->Exclude pages from Page Menu Bar?
If so what pages did you try?

-----------
ты положил идентификатор страницы в опции АТО-> МЕНЮ 1 (страница меню) -> Исключить из страниц страницу Строка меню?
Если да, какие страницы вы попробовать?
Old Jan 28, 2012, 12:34 AM
vavr

6 posts · May 2011
Before the upgrade everything worked as it should!
identifiers are marked with nothing changed
Old Jan 28, 2012, 04:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
did you upgrade Atahualpa or Wordpress?
what version of Atahualpa are you using?
what is the name of a page you excluded?
if you are on version 3.7.3, go to ato->export/import settings, export your settings and attach them to a reply (use the paper clip icon)
----------
ты обновления Атауальпа или Wordpress?
какая версия Атауальпа вы используете?
то, что имя странице вы исключена?
если вы находитесь на версию 3.7.3, перейдите в АТО-> экспорт / импорт настроек, экспорт настроек и прикрепить их к ответ (используйте значок скрепки)
Old Jan 28, 2012, 11:38 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Why not just use the WordPress menu builder?
Old Jan 28, 2012, 11:30 PM
vavr

6 posts · May 2011
files export

to upgrade to wordpress page and everything worked were excluded from the top menu
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-bic-biblioru-20120129.txt (15.6 KB, 697 views)
Old Jan 28, 2012, 11:33 PM
vavr

6 posts · May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
Why not just use the WordPress menu builder?
I use wordpress built-in menu to the menu on the right

before the upgrade was not a problem)
editors of the site easier to use ID pages
Old Jan 29, 2012, 05:06 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
What Larry meant was why not use a WordPress custom menu (dashboard->appearances->menu) in place of the automaticly generated menu that Atahualpa makes

One of the page id's you exclude is '85' and when I enter
HTML Code:
http://bic-biblio.ru/?page_id=85
(the way it would look with the default permalinks) I get the page titled
'Виртуальная справочная служба' but that page is not in the menu list, so it looks like it is working.

one thing to try is to set the permalinks to the default, save then, then set them back to what you are now using. Sometimes when you upgrade Wordpress they get messed up.
------------

Что имел в виду Ларри почему бы не использовать меню WordPress обычай (панель-> появлений-> меню) вместо автоматически порожденных меню, которое делает Атауальпа

Одна из страниц идентификаторов вы исключите это '85 ', и когда я вхожу [html] http://bic-biblio.ru/?page_id=85 [/ HTML] (как это будет выглядеть по умолчанию постоянными ссылками) я получаю страницы с названием
"Виртуальная справочная служба", но эта страница не находится в списке меню, так что похоже, что это работает.

Одно дело попробовать установить постоянные ссылки на значения по умолчанию, затем сохранить, а затем установить их обратно на то, что вы сейчас используете. Иногда при обновлении Wordpress они перепутались.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 03:29 AM
vavr

6 posts · May 2011
Thank you for your support, did not take long to find a solution, used built-in menu wordprees.