Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Atahualpa fixes for dumbies

Old Jan 23, 2014, 09:16 AM
johnnyshutup

1 posts · Jan 2014
Catasauqua PA. U.S.A.
Send a message via Skype™ to johnnyshutup
Help Atahualpa fixes for dumbies

My website was updated to a new version of WP. Now the shopping cart is messed up and I do not, and cannot, find places to make the proper changes or fixes. I am not a programer, just a novice trying to figure out this PC and WP so I can sell t-shirts. I also want to use columns to list my products and can't find out how to do it! I can't even set up internal inks with photos to send people to the shopping cart and how can I set up a shopping cart on more than one page ?????????????

Last edited by lmilesw; Jan 23, 2014 at 11:25 AM.
Old Jan 23, 2014, 09:39 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Look at this post: So..you have a problem and need some help
Old Mar 7, 2014, 12:30 AM
lisamdunlap

1 posts · Mar 2014
I have a dummie question, lol. Hope it's ok to post it here. Not sure where else to go.

I ran the Facebook Debugger Tool and it's showing a couple errors.

1. Meta Tags In Body Your page has meta tags in the body instead of the head. This may be because your HTML was malformed and they fell lower in the parse tree.
Please fix this in order for the tags to be usable.

2. Like Button Warnings That Should Be Fixed

Admins And App ID Missing fb:admins and fb:app_id tags are missing. These tags are necessary for Facebook to render a News Feed story that generates a high click-through rate.

3. og:image should be larger Provided og:image is not big enough. Please use an image that's at least 200x200 px. Image 'https://www.ftjcfx.com/image-7386283-10776110' will be used instead.

I'm not sure why #3 it's showing my image is not large enough. I uploaded it as Featured Image on the Home Page 1500x1500.

Any help would be very appreciated.

https://www.luxurypursecity.com

Thank you.
Old Mar 7, 2014, 06:08 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
This is something you will probably need to go to some Facebook forum. Also the error said to have at least a 200 px by 200 px image. 1500 px is probably going to slow down load times as that is huge for websites.