Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] PHP code widget destroyed my site!

Old Jul 13, 2009, 06:07 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Juggledad or Flynn, serious problem here!

I am trying to incorporate a Google calendar on my site on a page and in the left sidebar as an event list. I installed the Google Calendar Parser plugin and put its PHP code in a PHP code widget, at the bottom of the left sidebar.

The rest of the page is gone!

I tried to remove the widget and deactivate the plugin, but I'm left with a bit of the code just lying there, bare, in the widget list. The Save button is also gone. I can't remove anything, and can't get the rest of the front page, or any page, to appear. All you see is the header and left sidebar areas. http://www.larchmontgazette.com

I need a hired gun on this, ASAP!!

UPDATE:

It's OK now. Turned out to be a problem with execphp.

Last edited by paulae; Jul 13, 2009 at 09:00 AM.