Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Table not showing right if used in excerpt

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 4, 2010, 02:18 AM
patrick.tingen

1 posts · Nov 2010
Table not showing right if used in excerpt

When I use tables in my posts, they show up crippled when used in an excerpt.

My settings for ATO -> Excerpts are:
- Show exerpts on home page
- Show first post as full

When I add a post with a table, it shows correct. If I add another post, my previous one (the second on the page) shows crippled. When I change the setting to show all posts as full everything is ok.
I tried to solve this by adding "<table>" to "Don't strip these tags" but to no avail.

Is this a (known) bug?

Atahualpa 3.5.3, imported settings from "ata-round.txt"
WordPress 3.0.1
Browser: IE6 / FF / Chrome