Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Can't get rid of front page ??????

Old Aug 27, 2010, 07:40 PM
cattail

2 posts · Aug 2010
Newbie with version 3.5.1 when I go to my domain name the first page that comes up is just a snippet of my first post and no image and it has the "read more" jump break in it I have to click on the link to go to the actual post on my home page then it shows the full post and images I do not want that first page I want the full post and images etc. how do I get rid of that. I did not do anything in the styling / theme options that would cause that (I don't think i did anyway) I'm confused Thanks for your help
Cattail Media
Old Aug 28, 2010, 05:15 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Not having a link to your site, it could be lot of things. A bad post (ie one with lots of WORD formatting in it), a plugin conflict etc

try thins, change to the default theme and see if the same issue occurs, if it does, then it's not a theme issue. check your post and disable all your plugins
Old Aug 28, 2010, 02:40 PM
cattail

2 posts · Aug 2010
Thanks Juggledad, I figured it out it was set for excerpts only, not full posts even though it said the "default" was full posts, I downloaded the theme like that. I noticed in my perusing of the settings of the Atahualpa theme that several things are not on the "default" settings. and I did not change any of them !! Anyway Thanks for your help !!!!! Media Maniac @ Cattail Media [dot] Com