Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] How to save the theme options for moving my blog on an other server ?

Old Jun 20, 2009, 03:29 AM
Manu-PierreB

23 posts · Apr 2009
Pierre-Bénite, France
Hello,
I'm just new et WP and I was very impressed by Atahualpa Theme that I installed on my blog. Many thanks for this great job !
I would like now to move the blog on an other server (actually on my computer for local use and trials), but I cannot find how to save the settings I developped on the web version.
I read that header.php and style.css are the 2 description files, but the ones I find in the atahualpa directory seem to be the original ones, and not the customized ones.
Could you please help me ?
Thanks
Manu, France
Old Jun 20, 2009, 07:05 AM
Manu-PierreB

23 posts · Apr 2009
Pierre-Bénite, France
Hi,

I was able to find a solution in the following post from gesman.

However, regarding my need, the solution is to save, modify and load the full DB as explained here et ici en français.

Hope it helps

Manu, France