Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] External links not working in blog

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 10, 2010, 04:16 AM
jopersona

16 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] External links not working in blog

Hi For some reason the external links I am putting in my blog/home page here http://www.jopearson.com are not working - e.g. on newest post 'classwar karaoke', 'one minute wanda' and 'here' should appear as links (and were saved as links) but when uploaded/viewed online - no links. I look at the page source and it has just the text, no links appear. I checked out WP forum and a couple of people have this problem and it seems to relate to the theme they use, hence asking here (had a quick look through the forum and can't see anything directly related to this problem).

Also, another small query I have which relates to the page source I've just been looking at: I notice that all the css appears. Does all that info affect download times? Should it be appearing?

Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Jo