Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Trying to find a plugin for easy table creation

Old Jan 21, 2012, 08:45 AM
Rick2011

1 posts · Jan 2012
Trying to find a plugin for easy table creation

I can't seem to find a plugin that will allow me to create tables like on these pages here

http://www.golden.com/shopping.htm

http://livebellingham.com/ThingsToDo...0/Default.aspx

I want to be able to make two different types of list of local business like the ones above. but I am hoping there is a plugin that makes each possible and easy to edit.
Old Jan 21, 2012, 06:14 PM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
"TinyMCE Advanced" is the only one Ive bothered with. Does the job.
Once plugin is installed you have to go to its options and drag the tables modules into the active tools, and save. Then they appear in your WP page editing options.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 12:15 PM
shrewdgeek

26 posts · Oct 2011
try wp table reloaded plugin,handles the job nicely