Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Making space between Header image and menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 28, 2012, 07:15 PM
adrian29630

39 posts · Sep 2011
[SOLVED] Making space between Header image and menu

I have installed a Content Slider to provide images in the header of a site I am working on and want to have a space between this and the Menu Bar. I have tried adding padding or margins but nothing seems to solve the problem the menu bar stays where if is.

The site which is only a test layout is http://repdomproperties.com/visitjd/

I'm sure there is an easy way to do this and I only want about 10px just to create a gap between the banner images and the menu bar.

Using Wp 3.3.2 and atahualpa 3.7.6

Thanks in advance

Last edited by lmilesw; May 29, 2012 at 02:05 PM.