Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

how do I remove the blue color?

Old Mar 21, 2013, 09:10 AM
cocodot

4 posts · Mar 2013
how do I remove the blue color?

How do I change the blue color in the headings and so forth? Is it enough to change the hex in the CSS Settings colour picker (that for me doesnt work)
Old Mar 21, 2013, 10:18 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You either have to go through the various virtual CSS files in the theme options and change the code or perhaps add your own CSS to perhaps the end of the various.css file.