Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] .swf in header widget area not displaying in correct order

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 19, 2010, 02:30 PM
bplazar

39 posts · Oct 2009
[SOLVED] .swf in header widget area not displaying in correct order

I used the Add New Widget area to add a .swf to show on top of my header. It looks great except when it sits on top of the background overlay for my NexGEN Gallery images. I have tried to fix this with z-index but I either have the wrong CSS or it is not a z-index problem.

The problem can be seen for example when you click on the pictures in this page: http://www.daisytwist.com/bounce-houses/

Once the picture is open, you will need to scroll to the top of the page to see the .swf in the header on top of the background overlay.

Any ideas?
bplazar