Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Translate: word page in "breadcrumbs.php"

Old Jan 24, 2014, 04:00 AM
joma

1 posts · Jan 2014
Hi,

I use the CodeStyling Localization pluggin for translate Montezuma theme to portuguese.
But the word "page", in the breadcrumbs.php, line 113: echo 'Page ' . get_query_var('paged');
don't appears in .mo/.po file, so I have translate directly in php code, who it's not a good solution in a future upgrade.

How can I translate this word and not lose it in future upgrade?

Thanks in Advance.