Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Stand Alone Page with PHP Code?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 23, 2011, 02:55 PM
GRF

76 posts · Mar 2011
[SOLVED] Stand Alone Page with PHP Code?

I need to add a page that has all the elements (i.e. header, widgets, footer, etc.) with custom PHP added to the center column (where post article content code goes)

I tried this code below but complains of missing functions. I'm using v3.6.4

Here is my source in my .PHP file.

<?php /* get all options: */
# error_reporting(-1);

list($bfa_ata, $cols, $left_col, $left_col2, $right_col, $right_col2, $bfa_ata['h_blogtitle'], $bfa_ata['h_posttitle']) = bfa_get_options();

get_header();

extract($bfa_ata);

<!-- MY PHP CODE -->

?>

<?php get_footer(); ?>