Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] left sidebar, gray block from 1st level appears in front of 2nd level menu i

Old Feb 14, 2011, 11:56 AM
teckerman

5 posts · Feb 2011
Denver, CO
I have several 2nd level menu items. On the left sidebar, the gray block in front of the next 1st level menu item goes up too far and shows up in front of all but the first of the 2nd level items. Looks like a bug to me. I've looked through the forum, but can't find a solution. Surely someone else has seen this! Thanks for your help!
The site is www.denvergolfhomes.com
Old Feb 14, 2011, 03:10 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That is what the menu in the sidebar may look like depending. Are you using the Atahualpa or the WordPress menu system? What widget are you using to display the menu?
Old Feb 16, 2011, 11:21 AM
teckerman

5 posts · Feb 2011
Denver, CO
I'm using the WordPress menus. At least I THINK I'm using them! The menus I'm using are under Appearance, Menus. Not under the Atahualpa Theme Options.

Thank you for your help!
Old Feb 16, 2011, 11:52 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Could you attach an export of your style to a reply?
Old Feb 17, 2011, 09:05 AM
teckerman

5 posts · Feb 2011
Denver, CO
Here is the export you asked for. (It's fun figuring out how to do all of this!)

Thanks again!
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-wwwdenvergolfhomescom-20110217.txt (16.1 KB, 1635 views)
Old Feb 17, 2011, 09:40 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
The navigation menu look like I think you want it to look on my site. What version of Atahualpa are you using and what widget are you using to display the menu?
Old Aug 15, 2011, 05:37 PM
teckerman

5 posts · Feb 2011
Denver, CO
I just upgraded to Atahualpa 3.6.7 and this bug has been fixed! Yea! The update lost my custom header somehow, but that's another issue....