Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Set background image in a post

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 4, 2009, 09:17 AM
She Bear

2 posts · Apr 2009
Set background image in a post

Hi,
I'm new to the blog world, but I must say I love this theme. I've got quite a bit of web experience, but need some help on the image thing.

I'm trying to set a background image in my post. I will likely want different images in each post to make them artsy. I'm posting in a table, and then adding the table code to the post with the image set as the table bg. Shows up great in my preview, but live on the site it shows up as a grey box that 'flashes' as you mouse over it.

Any suggestions? All help appreciated.
nt