Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Widget Alignment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 15, 2012, 02:32 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
[SOLVED] Widget Alignment

Hi,

I've been trying to set up a 3 celled widgets and am having problems getting the 2nd widget to align at the top. Below is the code I've used. I know nothing about php so I'm not sure what is missing.

PHP Code:
<?php bfa_widget_area('name=Header widget&cells=3&align=2&width_1=675&width_3=240&align_2=1before_widget=<div id="%1$s" class="Header-widget %2$s">&after_widget=</div>');?>
I've tried using CSS but I cannot get it to change. I've added this to the insets also.

Code:
   #header_widget_2 div.widget {
    color: #fff;
    background: transparent;
    border: 0 10px 10px 10px;
    vertical-align:top;
}
I'm sure it likely has something to do with the php code.

Site is under maintenance but I can open it up temporarily.