Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

I'm just starting my WP Atahualpa theme journey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 29, 2009, 11:50 AM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
Help I'm just starting my WP Atahualpa theme journey

I found this forum while "pecking" around my WP control panel. This theme has come very highly recommended and I have seen some great examples of finished websites. My purpose for using this theme is to create a fully functioning affiliate website portal and not a blog.

My very newbie question is, where do I start? What places may I go to get instructions on building my website? I'm hosted at Host Gator and very happy with their service and support. I've successfully uploaded and installed WP and this theme. Where do I go from here?

I don't mind spending quality productive time reading and learning what is necessary to do it right. My philosophy on this journey is to fail often and fail forward, learning from it all the way.

Any insight, guidance, advice is welcome and appreciated.

Craig
http://www.beliefbuilder.com