Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Hi.. I am new person to this message forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 16, 2010, 05:24 PM
10SNE1

3 posts · Jan 2010
Hi.. I am new person to this message forum

I have a question. I just recently found this WP theme. I have put it on my blog, www.briantinsley.com and was able to get the static home page working, which is really the text from my other website, www.aorticdissection.com. I wanted to see about combinining my two sites. My aorticdissection.com was done in FrontPage 2003. I really only have my 200+ personal stories that readers have submitted that I would like to move over. Any ideas on the best way to do that? and... how do I remove the HOME page under my tennis link? I read something on the web about how to make a static home page, and you had to hide the other "HOME" that is generated. Is it just me, or does anyone else like the flowers at the top of the page that comes with the theme?

Appreciate the expert advice!
BrianTinsley.com
**One more question, what is the trick to being able to center your photo's or put them on the left or right of a blog post like this guy has done>? http://blog.digitaltavern.com/

I can't seem to get my pictures to look correctly when I post blog posts. thanks!

Last edited by 10SNE1; Jan 16, 2010 at 06:04 PM.