Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

Needed - convert my existing Atahualpa 3.4.4 theme to Themeframe 1.2 format

Old Apr 29, 2012, 05:39 PM
Hackrepair

18 posts · Apr 2012
Comments Needed - convert my existing Atahualpa 3.4.4 theme to Themeframe 1.2 format

Needed - convert my existing Atahualpa 3.4.4 theme to Themeframe 1.2 format

Anyone doing this type of work?

Thanks,
Jim
Old Apr 29, 2012, 06:20 PM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
Hi Jim, One of the Themeframe users has recently done an ATA lookalike Themeframe theme, which if you approach them they may be happy to supply you with a copy.
If you havent already, Id recommend just buy Themeframe and build one yourself
The only thing I dont think was included was the drop down arrows to navigation, but if you really want them they should be doable.

I'll try and find the user who created it and send you their details.

Edit - MUST it be TF1.2? Most of us are still using TF102 and dont want to use TF1.2 at this stage.

PM sent with website and contact details.

Last edited by Jam; Apr 29, 2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 06:27 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Why not just upgrade Atahualpa?