Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

How to make an email address different colour than the surrounding text

Old Sep 27, 2011, 03:52 PM
cyberpete

1 posts · Jul 2011
I use an email address hyperlink in various pages ("myname@mydomain.com" syntax basically) and would like it to stand out more. I have it underlined by default but I'd like it to be a different colour by default - than the other text. (Ie red or blue). Any ideas on this please? I cant see the Theme options for this. Thanks in advance cyberpete (peter@it-123.co.uk)
Old Sep 27, 2011, 07:01 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
you need to look at the source and determine what ID's and classes exists to unequal address that HTML element. Then you can code a CSS selector and rule to apply the style you want/need