Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

New version of sociable doesn't show up.

Old Jul 16, 2010, 01:45 PM
crobertl

5 posts · Jul 2010
Hi there,
I'm using WP 3.0 and I downloaded the latest version of sociable. I put the unzipped file in the wpcontent/plugin file. Filezilla said the installation was successful, but when I go back to my wp-admin and look up plugins...it's not there. Anybody have any ideas or have you run across this before. This is the first plugin that has done this to me.

Thanks,

-Chris.
Old Jul 16, 2010, 03:03 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could try deleting the plugin and install using the internal install in WordPress.

There are several variables that could be the problem. It could be a corrupted file. How you unzipped it could be an issue. How it was zipped could be an issue.
Old Jul 22, 2010, 11:10 AM
Edwin

8 posts · Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by crobertl
Hi there,
I'm using WP 3.0 and I downloaded the latest version of sociable. I put the unzipped file in the wpcontent/plugin file. Filezilla said the installation was successful, but when I go back to my wp-admin and look up plugins...it's not there. Anybody have any ideas or have you run across this before. This is the first plugin that has done this to me.

Thanks,

-Chris.
You don't have to unzip plugin files. Go to plugins/add new/upload and then browse for the zipped file. WordPress will automaticly unzip it.