Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header configuration styling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 15, 2010, 02:06 AM
marced

60 posts · Feb 2010
[SOLVED] Header configuration styling

Hi Flynn and all other forum members, first of all thanks for the great theme and all the work you've put in it. It's great, I am setting up my first site with it, www.marced.com .

What I want to do is add custom links to the top right of the header (above the search box). Now there is room to add html to the header in ATA theme options, but I can't style it the right way. I created a div, but whatever I do to the style, nothing happens.

What I need is that the text is not totally on the right of the screen, but on the ultimate right of the header, above te search box. I tried it like this but doesn´t work:

<div style="width:800px;align:right;">
test
</div>
What am I missing?

I can't use one of the horizontal bars for it can I, cause that is just styling? That would be the greatest cause then then the background of the header wouldn't shift, but I'll work that out. Just need some links on the top right, shouldn't be that hard I suppose?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Cheers
Marc

Last edited by marced; Mar 15, 2010 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Wrong text