Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Error in PHP Coding Using PHP Text Widget

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 28, 2009, 07:47 AM
rnimchuk

6 posts · Sep 2009
St. Paul, Minnesota - USA
[SOLVED] Error in PHP Coding Using PHP Text Widget

This should be simple but for some reason it is not. I am using Executable PHP widget to place some coding within a right inner sidebar. I created a custom field named "callout_text" that is used to display a sentence or two as a callout of the current post. Within the widget, the code I am placing is:

<?php callout_text(); ?>

However, when displaying the page, I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function callout_text() in /home/content/r/p/n/rpnimchuk/html/wp/wp-content/plugins/php-code-widget/execphp.php(37) : eval()'d code on line 1

What the heck am I doing wrong? BTW I am using Custom Post Limits to limit the home page to a single post. I am also using WP 2.8.5 and the latest version of Atahualpa.

Thanks!

Bob Nimchuk

Last edited by rnimchuk; Oct 28, 2009 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Resolved Problem