Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Fixed width site. Different page background color from body color?

Old Mar 19, 2009, 06:36 PM
blueprairie

98 posts · Feb 2009
I'm working with a fixed width site and would like to have a black background showing on the outer edges while still keeping the 'page' background white. I changed "Body Style from white to black in the admin, but main center area is also black. Can I go somewhere to change the 'page' area back to white?
Old Mar 20, 2009, 08:55 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Yes, that's at Atahualpa Theme Options -> Center -> Center column style