Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

WP dashboard and site loading impossibly slow...

Old May 24, 2009, 05:40 PM
johnd

3 posts · Apr 2009
Does anyone knows what could possibly cause WP dashboard to load really slow? I have two blogs running on one web hosting account, and the second blog runs smoothly and its WP dashboard loads fast unlike the first one. The only thing that i did differently (that i know of) on the first blog was installing a blog traffic exchange script called xclick, which took the blog offline for some reason. So I deleted all the xclicks' codes and refresh the blog again, but now the dashboard is loading extremely slow...it took more than 30 minutes to backup now, when it took barely 25 seconds before to backup everything (blog is still very new)...any help or insight into the problem would be much appreciated. thanks in advance.