Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

atahualpa : Forthcoming V3.3.4 better for SEO?

Old Jun 29, 2009, 01:03 PM
Mick Regan

1 posts · Jun 2009
Ireland
Would I be right in saying that v3.3.4 will be better for SEO? - maybe more specifically on Yahoo.

If i'm not missing something all the CSS will be in an external file in the next release, and Yahoo for example seems to prefer this.

I'm still using v3.2, and have been reluctant to upgrade on each release (theme mods etc), but if my assumption is correct it would be worth it when 3.3.4 is available.

Would be good to hear if my understanding is correct.

Thanks,

Mick.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 07:42 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Yes, both the CSS and JS are external in 3.3.4. It's already done and appears to be working well. It wasn't easy as Wordpress.org wanted me to do this in a very specific way to ensure best forward compatibility, a problem that themes not listed at the theme viewer do not have. I already had two working versions and had to re-do it twice.