Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

pre-customized Atahualpa on WPMU

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 10, 2009, 04:30 AM
dancer

1 posts · Mar 2009
pre-customized Atahualpa on WPMU

Hi. This is a great theme.

I am wondering if there is a way I could make all the blogs on my WPMU installation use the same customized version of Atahualpa. Ie. customize it once and then all the blogs using Atahualpa on my site look the same.

Also, is there a way to save and import customizations from blog to blog?