Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Could you test this plugin and tell me if it works with Atahualpa?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 28, 2008, 07:11 AM
Ponics

14 posts · Dec 2008
Costa Rica
Help Could you test this plugin and tell me if it works with Atahualpa?

Hi!

I know it is nearly impossible for any themes to be compatible with all the plugins. However, if possible, I would like to know it this "Tabbed Widgets" located at: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tabbed-widgets/ is working!

I tried it, it installed without error, I can configure it but it shows up only the tab's name and nothing inside. Maybe it is just me! Tried with Firefox 3.0 + crappy Exp 6.0.

You can see the test on the right side of my site at the far bottom.

Thanks for your support!

Roger Pilon, Caretaker
ponics.org