Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Dark gray top and bottom border on header image (again)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 26, 2010, 01:32 PM
Heliros

4 posts · May 2010
Dark gray top and bottom border on header image (again)

Hiya!

First of all, thank you for a wonderful wordpress theme. It's awesome.

On to the topic.

I'm building a site, and similarily to http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=7243 I would LOVE to get rid of the dark gray THING surrounding my header image. (Although it looks very black to me, now that I think about it. No sense of colour. Sorry!)

However. I can't for the life of me find any {border} code in my files that relates to div#imagecontainer.

Obviously, I'm quite new to the whole wordpress deal. Please forgive me if this is such a simple problem that it bothers you.

I keep hearing about CSS inserts. This is the theme files (for example, bfa_header_config.php), right?

site is here:> http://www.vfportee.se/prototype/wordpress

Thank you for any and all help!