Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Buddypress and sidebars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 29, 2010, 06:30 PM
playsoul

4 posts · Jun 2010
Unhappy Buddypress and sidebars

I'm having the very same problem as several others with the sidebars not showing up on Buddypress pages. Based on suggestions in other threads, I successfully deleted and reset the "bfa_ata4" settings AND followed Rashell's instructions to copy the ATA header into the buddypress-generated pages. I'm using Wordpress 3.0, ATA 3.5.1, Buddypress 1.2.1.4, and Buddypress Template Pack 1.0.2.

I really need the sidebars to show up on my buddypress pages. Has anyone solved this yet? Would you share how you did it please?