Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Unwanted display of plugins in right sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 17, 2009, 12:45 PM
Chester

21 posts · Jun 2009
Unwanted display of plugins in right sidebar

Hi, I'm still on 3.3.3. and I'm experiencing the same problem as I had long ago on another 3 column theme.

Some of the plugins, like Social News Nederland and the famous Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP) display their results or icons at the bottom of every article.

Irritating enough they also show up in an ugly way on the right sidebar!
Again, Atahualpa doesn't seem to be the only one with this problem, so it might be plugin related. Still, I'm looking for the code to change to stop it showing up.
I'll give you an example: http://salek.nl/blog/2009/06/geld-ui...-goede-doelen/
You will find 3 related articles at the end of the article. Somehow the also show up on the right sidebar while no one put it there!

Any suggestions other then disabling those plugins?