Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] widget titles format changing to match above

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 30, 2010, 05:21 PM
talynndar

18 posts · Jun 2010
[SOLVED] widget titles format changing to match above

I sometimes use text widgets and sometimes html in the widget

the challenge I am having is often if the last line of html in the widget is a small font, in the next widget the header takes on the attributes of the html of the last line is in previous widget