Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Category menu Bar content disappears when updating to wordpress 2.8.6

Old Nov 13, 2009, 01:10 AM
bayview

2 posts · Nov 2009
[SOLVED] Category menu Bar content disappears when updating to wordpress 2.8.6

I've just updated to wordpress 2.8.6 and the category menu bar content has disappeared. The categories themselves are still there and can be viewed as a regular widget. Anyone else has experienced this?. Thank you
Old Nov 13, 2009, 01:45 AM
bayview

2 posts · Nov 2009
Ok. I just checked the thread from Harpek: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=2918 an it seems to be the same subject here that happened with a previous version of wordpress : a "My category Order" plugin compatibility issue. After deactivating-activating the plugin categories are displayed correctly.