Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header Menu / Widget area alignment

Old Aug 26, 2010, 06:42 AM
Craig Atkinson

53 posts · Mar 2009
http://www.caferoyalbooks.com/http://www.caferoyalbooks.com/
I have the blog title, under which is my menu set up in WP and put into the page bar.
I have added a widget area with 'view cart', 'Newsletter' and logo in 3 of 4 of the widget areas.

I would like to have the header as a whole so that the blog title remains where it is. Under the blog title should be the links, aligned left to the same point as the title. The widget area should be on the same line but over to the right. At the moment you will see the widget are is not only below everything else in the header, but it also goes beyond the right hand limit of the site itself.

Help please if you can!!

heres a sketch of what I would like: