Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Duplicated meta fields when using static page as homepage - v. 3.4.2

Old Aug 7, 2009, 08:22 AM
pgc

25 posts · May 2009
Warsaw
When setting static page as homepage and filling keywords and description both in Atahualpa SEO options and on the static page the values from both places are shown in the page code. Moreover, no meta keywords and description is shown on the blog page regardless of filling keywords and descriotion on the page the blog is linked to and SEO options.
Best regards.
Piotr