Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] PopShops code appearing in post preview

Old Jun 1, 2012, 12:38 PM
nettaP

11 posts · Mar 2011
hey everyone!

i use popshops, and i recently made a post that seems to be acting up. i used the "read more" piece of code after the first paragraph (see screenshot) then i inserted my popshops code.

that code is showing up in the preview of the post on my page. can't figure out how to make it better!

any suggestions?

thanks everyone!
-nettaP
Old Jun 1, 2012, 01:55 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
because of the way excerpts work, I'd suggest you maually create an excerpt in this case. edit the post and put the text you want in the 'Excerpt' option. (if you don't see this option, click the 'screen options' tab at the top of the screen)
Old Jun 2, 2012, 09:16 AM
nettaP

11 posts · Mar 2011
genius! thank you so much. what a great idea!!

also, i had no idea that those screen options were there. all these years and i'd never noticed it! thank you juggledad!