Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Widget styling

Old Feb 2, 2013, 09:24 AM
billybatz9

38 posts · Jan 2013
Widget styling

Hey guys,

I am not sure how to fix this problem I am having..
On the left side, I have a posts widget and all of my members profile pictures have a border around their picture which overlaps the letters....
For example: http://clubfauna.com/ (the widget on the left)

How do i get rid of the border?

thanks
Old Feb 2, 2013, 09:43 AM
billybatz9

38 posts · Jan 2013
got it... thanks
Old Feb 2, 2013, 09:43 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In the style images section of Atahualpa the theme adds padding and border to images. You can delete the padding an border there or you can target the images that are created in your sidebar and remove the padding with CSS.

Several time I have just removed the styling from the theme options and then add what I want on a case by case basis.