Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Hiding the Page Menu Bar

Old Aug 11, 2009, 10:29 AM
rsconsult

19 posts · Jul 2009
Hiding the Page Menu Bar

I would like to hid the page menu bar - all of it. What is the easiest/most direct way to hid the whole bar?

I've searched through the forum, but it seems that most people are wanting to know how to change it, configure it, hide only one page, etc. I'd rather just have padding space above the title and header image.

Thanks!
Old Aug 11, 2009, 10:50 AM
mlamkin

5 posts · Apr 2009
You want to go to Atahualpa Theme Options (v. 3.4.2) and select the Style & edit HEADER AREA. You want to edit the Configure Header Area. The default is %pages %logo %bar1 %image %bar2 which translates as the page menu bar above the logo above a horizontal bar above a header image above a different horizontal bar. You want to delete %pages from the string. That will remove it from all of your pages.

If you are using a different version of Atahualpa, you will find a similar page in the HEADER page in its Atahualpa Themes Options page.

Mark
Old Aug 11, 2009, 11:07 AM
rsconsult

19 posts · Jul 2009
See, I knew there was a way to do it that was easy! Thanks so much!