Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Moving Widgets from left to right?

Old Jun 14, 2009, 07:34 AM
feastfresh

13 posts · Mar 2009
Yorkshire UK
Searched forum but can't find answer to this, I know it's a simple thing, just that i'm very unteccy!

I;ve installed twitter tools, it's in the left sidebar and I want it to be in the right, I go back to widgets but no option to move it? what am I missing?

Many Thanks

Bec
Old Jun 14, 2009, 07:54 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
First, remove it from the left sidebar.

Now click on the dropdown arrow next to Left Sidebar, upper right, click Right Sidebar, Show. Now you'll be able to add the widget to the right sidebar. Remember to click Done, then Save.
Old Jun 14, 2009, 07:59 AM
feastfresh

13 posts · Mar 2009
Yorkshire UK
Thank You so much, but now new problem... I upgraded to next version and now widegst just won;t go anywhere.. the layout is different, there's no 'update' buttong ... have I broken something... do you need my log in details to have a look, if you wouldn't mind! sorry, in a flap now!

Thank you SO much for prompt response and sorry to be a pain!

Bec
Old Jun 14, 2009, 09:00 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Click on my name and send me a private message with the login info, if you want me to take a look. No promises that I can figure it out! Did you upgrade to Wordpress 2.8? Or to a newer Atahualpa, or both?