Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Transparent header turns solid white upon scrolling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 13, 2018, 08:06 AM
rominjn

22 posts · Jan 2018
[SOLVED] Transparent header turns solid white upon scrolling

Hi Atahualpa community,

I need help on something that I haven't found the solution to. I have a header that includes a logo and a menu bar and is fixed in its position at the top. I would like the header to be transparent when I'm at the very top of the page so that the beautiful background image can show through, but turn solid white upon scrolling. I can't figure out what CSS code I should insert in order to accomplish this. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Daniel