Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Why is the font color for my blog posts different than rest of site?

Old Jun 8, 2013, 07:38 AM
rundle22

3 posts · Jun 2013
I'm new to Atahualpa so I might be missing something simple, but for some reason the font color of my blog posts is a medium gray. The font color everywhere else is black (which is what I want my blog post font color to be, too).

In ATO>Body, Text & Links I have:

font-family: "Arial", "Helvetica", sans-serif
font-size: 0.8em;
color: #242424;

Shouldn't that "color" affect all of the pages, including my blog post page? How do I change the blog post font color back to black?
Old Jun 8, 2013, 08:07 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There is CSS in several of the "Style and Edit" sections of the theme options.
Old Jun 8, 2013, 10:36 AM
rundle22

3 posts · Jun 2013
OK... So can you tell me where the style option relating to blog posts in particular might be? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Atahualpa Theme Options, and I certainly don't recall ever changing it. I've barely done anything with font color. Thank you!
Old Jun 8, 2013, 11:46 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There is a section named Style Posts and Pages.
Old Jun 8, 2013, 05:41 PM
rundle22

3 posts · Jun 2013
Perfect - that's exactly what I was looking for. Turns out that the links were grayed out, so it was playing tricks on my eyes and making me think everything was gray. All solved now. Thank you so much!