Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Can you help me fix my submenu text?

Old Dec 1, 2010, 01:28 AM
moaa

15 posts · Oct 2010
Following some threads I was able to eliminate the white background of the submenu. However the submenu texts are centered and as a result longer menu texts are moved to the next line. Please see here. How can I make my sub menu texts lined up like this site regardless of the text size.
Thanks
Old Dec 1, 2010, 01:15 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Make your sub menus wider in ATO>Menu 1 or Menu 2
Old Dec 2, 2010, 12:17 AM
moaa

15 posts · Oct 2010
I have already changed the menu2 setting "Width of Submenus" to maxim number 25em and this change has no effect on the menu width that was why asked the forum for help.

Is this the only way to fix this problem? Obviously this doesn't work for me.

I am using the Atahualpa 3.53. and WP 3.01
Thanks
Old Dec 2, 2010, 12:27 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You probably don't have the sub-menu bug fixes in place as mentioned in the New Versions and Updating thread. Once you apply those you should be all set.