Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

JetPack Share butttons with Montezuma Theme

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 29, 2012, 08:10 PM
ckckjones

1 posts · Sep 2012
JetPack Share butttons with Montezuma Theme

The JetPack Share buttons added to the bottom of posts, pages, etc. does not format correctly after applying the Montezuma theme. The icons (or text) from JetPack are overlaid with small arrows that really mess up the otherwise excellent look-and-feel of the Montezuma theme. (See attached .png screenshot)

I've made no changes or customizations to any CSS, either within Montezuma or using the default Wordpress functionality. Any suggestions?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot 9:29:12 9:08 PM.png
Views:	1611
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	2018