Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Blocked Out Of My Site

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 27, 2009, 02:24 PM
ChrisPanimation

68 posts · Nov 2009
Mississauga, ON
Blocked Out Of My Site

Hi, I just joined BFA. I'm having a major issue...I can no longer manage or see my blog after trying to hard code a widget into the bfa_header_config.php. I'm using Atahualpa.

I was trying to add a widget to the header area - I added the minimum code (<?php bfa_widget_area('name=My new widget area'); ?>) somewhere in the bfa_header_config.php.

I tried to get help from my Service provider (Rogers Yahoo) because I access and manage my WP blog through them. This is part of the message the support sent me.

"We did review the scripts.log files located the /logs folder of your
account to see what the issue was. In the scripts.log file we found the
following error:

parse error, unexpected '<' in
/blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php

It appears there is an error with the files for a theme named
'atahualpa'. Please contact the creators of this theme, or the WordPress
support team for anymore information on this error."

Could you please assist me in what to do next. I'm completely blocked out of manageing my site and my site is completely off line.

Thanks,
Chris