Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Google Site-map Generator

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 30, 2010, 05:25 PM
buzz628

9 posts · Jan 2010
[SOLVED] Google Site-map Generator

Just installed this plugin and created the sitemap.xml and sitemap.xml.gz files setting the permissions up via CoreFTP LE client.

After activating the plugin, I go into Settings --> XML- Sitemap and I get a nothing. Nothing shows up in the middle and so I am not able build the sitemap even once.

Running Atahualpa 3.5.1

Any ideas?