Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] urgent==my photos have disappeared

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 1, 2011, 07:45 PM
disfasia

89 posts · Jun 2010
[SOLVED] urgent==my photos have disappeared

My blog oneworldnow.net was in perfect shape until this latest update. Now my photos do not show up.

What needs to be done.

Designers of the updates, can you please warn us beforehand about the problems the update might cause as I do not have the luxury of time right now? I would have just skipped updating for the sake of not losing all my photos. They are in the gallery but somehow the message is not getting to the gallery from html code that previous worked.

Cheers.

Last edited by disfasia; May 1, 2011 at 08:18 PM.